Northeastern University’s Seattle Graduate Campus is proud to be a part of the South Lake Union neighborhood. This beautiful, state-of-the-art campus is located in a LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Platinum-certified building, the highest level of this certification and a reflection of the university’s long-standing commitment to sustainability.
Our Campus Offers:
- Educational and technological facilities and resources
- A supportive faculty and staff with strong ties to the local community
The City is:
- A center of innovation and discovery, especially in the technology, progressive health, life sciences, and energy sectors
- Energetic and diverse, with a thriving music scene and a diverse workforce
- Ranked as Businessweek’s #2 “best city” to live in anywhere in the U.S.
Northeastern University’s Seattle Graduate Campus offers the venue and the extensive corporate and institutional relationships that will allow you to bring ideas to life. It’s where cutting-edge thought-leaders come together to inspire, create, and execute new technologies and, most of all, to learn.
To see the specific programs offered at this location, click here.