2014 Homeland Security Job and Internship Search Webinar
DHS will be hosting a 2014 Homeland Security Job and Internship Search Webinar at the beginning of February.
Date & Time
Date: February 5, 2014
Time: 2-4pm EST
The Homeland Security Job and Internship Search Webinar provides students with tips and tools on how to conduct a successful search for jobs and internships in the Homeland Security Enterprise.
NOTE TO STUDENTS: DHS internship and other job opportunities are typically announced via the USA Jobs website. If you don’t already have a USA Jobs account, consider setting up an account ahead of the webinar in preparation, as the application periods for these opportunities will be short.
– Stephanie Willett, Director of Education, Office of University Programs, Science & Technology Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Department of Homeland Security Student and Entry Level Programs
– Keisha Monroe, Student Programs Manager, Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Department of Homeland Security Labs
– Deborah Leben, Laboratory Director, Forensic Services Division, United States Secret Service, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Private Sector Homeland Security Jobs
– Denise Picarelli, People Services Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton
– Sean Donohue, Division Director, BAI Inc
How to Participate
Conference Pin: 119832
Webinar Login instructions:
- Click on or copy/paste the following URL: https://foodshield.connectsolutions.com/r95546399/
- The URL will take you to the meeting space, attendees MUST enter their names in the GUEST field
Participants may dial-in on the conference line OR listen via their computer speakers.
Please mute your phone and computer speakers to avoid creating feedback.