Northeastern offers the green spaces and tree-lined pathways of a traditional college campus combined with the energy and diversity of a university set in the heart of a vibrant city.
More than 300 student clubs and organizations and a stimulating mix of social, athletic, and cultural events build a strong sense of community and offer lessons in leadership, mutual respect, civility, and teamwork.
Students embrace Boston as an international hub of culture, education, and recreation. The city and its institutions inspire our community, broaden our academic programs, and invigorate our cultural and social perspectives. The Boston campus is enriched and enlarged by the diversity of a student body that hails from 50 states and 139 countries. More than 29 percent of our undergraduates are students of color, and 20 percent are international students.
- Career Development
- Cooperative Education
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Husky Card
- International Study Programs
- ITS Help Desk
- Mentoring & Advising
- NU Dining
- Office of Prevention and Education (OPEN)
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR)
- Student Financial Services
- University Health and Counseling Services (UHCS)