Selecting the school that’s right for you is no easy task, but know that Northeastern is unlike anywhere else. Our unique experiential learning model is designed for students who don’t just want to take classes—they want to take classes further. At Northeastern, our students live, study, and work all around the world, immersed in cutting-edge research, community service, and real-world experiences that foster innovation, risk-taking, and leadership.
To apply to Northeastern, follow these steps:
- Carefully review all necessary deadlines and required materials before you begin the application process.
- Create your Common Application account and select Northeastern University as one of the schools to which you are applying. If you already have a Common Application account, please log in.*
- Complete the Common Application and submit the form online.
- Submit all of your required materials. Although your application for admission is submitted, we cannot begin your application review until we receive all required materials. You can pay the nonrefundable $75 application fee by credit card when you apply online.
- You will receive an application acknowledgement email within seven days after your application is submitted. The email will contain a Northeastern University ID number and instructions for setting up your online application status check account.
- Contact us at 617.373.2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your application.
*Important Note: If you have an extenuating circumstance that prevents you from applying online, please contact us at 617.373.2200.