Selecting a school that’s right for you is no easy task, and we are excited that you have found Northeastern to be the right fit for you. Northeastern is unlike anywhere else. Our unique experiential learning model is designed for students who don’t just want to take classes—they want to take classes further. At Northeastern, our students live, study, and work all around the world. They are immersed in cutting-edge research, meaningful community service, in the professional arena living through real-world experiences that foster innovation, risk-taking, and leadership.
To apply to Northeastern, follow these steps:
- Carefully review all necessary deadlines and required materials before you begin the application process.
- Create your Common Application account and select Northeastern University as one of the schools to which you are applying. If you already have a Common Application account, please log in. Complete your application and submit the form online.*
- Please pay the nonrefundable $75 application fee by credit card when you submit your application.
- Submit all of your required materials. Although you have submitted your application, we cannot begin reviewing your application until we receive all required materials.
- You will receive an application acknowledgement email within seven days after your application is submitted. The email will contain a Northeastern University ID number and instructions for setting up your Application Status Check account.
- Contact us at 617.373.2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to receiving your application. Good luck!
*Please Note: If you have extenuating circumstances that prevents you from applying online, please contact us at 617.373.2200.