IS - Request Changes / Updates to Enterprise Application Services
1. The requestor completes an Administrative Application Services Systems Work Request form. If appropriate, he/she attaches explanatory information (e.g., report layout) to clarify the project's parameters.
2. The requestor's manager evaluates the request and either approves or denies it. If it is approved, the manager signs the request and sends it to the appropriate Administrative Application Services Project Manager.
3. The Administrative Application Services Project Manager performs the technical assessment, allocates resources, and estimates time. The Project Manager completes the Administrative Application Services section of the form and forwards the request to the assigned developer.
4. The developer performs the work and notifies the requestor when finished.
5. The requestor fully tests the finished project to verify that the end product meets specifications. The requestor signs these sections of the form: Requestor Sign-Off, Date, Tested By, and Tested Date. He/she forwards the signed form to the appropriate Administrative Application Services Project Manager.