Business Office - University Stationery
|Policy / Procedure No:
||To define procedures for ordering University stationery
and business cards.
| Who Performs:
|| NU Reprographics.
||Needed: Stationery Order Form
available on-line at http://www.nureprographics.com or at NU Reprographics.
||NU Reprographics, 17 Forsyth Street, x2766.
Procedure #1 - On-line Ordering:
- Department contact visits www.nureprographics.com or goes to the website through the NU homepage.
- Department contact selects either Northeastern University or School of Law.
- Department contact logs on by entering their name and the last four (4) digits of their social security number (Department contact must be a benefits eligible University employee). Department contact can place orders for the department, themselves, or others.
- Department contact makes their selection(s), views the proof and approves the order on-line.
- After sending the order, the department contact and the party for whom the order was placed will receive an e-mail confirming the order.
- Orders will be delivered in 5 to 7 business days.
Procedure #2 - Paper Order:
- Department contact obtains a Stationery Order Form from NU Reprographics.
- Department contact completes order form.
- Department contact delivers completed form to 17 Forsyth Street or calls x2766 for pick-up.