Business Office - Henderson House Conference and Event Center
|Policy / Procedure No:
||To define procedures for
making reservations and details of meetings at the Henderson House.
| Who Performs:
|| Henderson House ;
home page link http://www.neu.edu/henderson/welcome.html
Henderson House is available to serve the University community for a variety of off site events, including
conferences, meetings, retreats and social getherings. The Henderson House is available to
any department, group or organization and is scheduled on a first-come basis.
The Henderson House operates year round for functions; including day, evening and weekend meetings, conferences and events.
The Henderson House is a 36 Tutor mansion located in the Town of Weston, Massachusetts.
Henderson House, 99 West Cliff Road, Weston, MA 02493. 781-235-4350 or 781-235-8517 or 617-435-1087
- Department contacts calls 781-235-4350 for available dates and pricing information.
- If date is available department contact must give a budget number to reserve the conference room.
- General Manager generates an invoice to send to the department contact.
- Henderson House staff calls prior to the event date to confirm reservations.
- Conference Center staff will call at least five days prior to the event to confirm the
number of guests and to accomodate and special requests.