To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.8 or above.
- Attend an eligible international co-op program.
- Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relevance and importance of their chosen experience to their educational pursuit, personal development, and career goals.
- Candidates under consideration for the Presidential Global Fellowship will be asked to provide an academic reference.
The Presidential Global Fellows Selection Committee recommends students for the Presidential Fellowship; recipients are approved by the President. To demonstrate their ongoing commitment to the pursuit of global scholarly achievement, Presidential Global Fellows are expected to submit to the Committee a capstone project, research paper, or reflective essay on their global leadership experience in the 4th or 5th year.