Outstanding Teamwork Award
Teams nominated for this award have demonstrated an exemplary ability to work collaboratively and across functions in ways that make an impact on students, research, community engagement, or experiential learning.
University Events Team
- Brian Loutitt, Senior Director, University Events;
- Matt Campbell, Director, Development Events;
- Leila Eid, Associate Director, University Events;
- Suzanne Feeley, Associate Director, University Events;
- Amanda Lipacis, Project Coordinator, University Events;
- Mary Schlaff, Assistant Director, University Events;
- Candice Springer, Coordinator, University Events;
- Natasha Taylor, Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator, University Events
The highly creative University Events Team works together with diverse constituents across the university to create memorable events for any occasion, providing production, consulting, and referral services. The team members are unusually adept at complex events; this year, they flawlessly handled the intricate naming event for the D’Amore-McKim School of Business, creating a special time for the donors, their families, and the Northeastern community. The team also organizes events hosted by President Aoun, as well as visits from distinguished scholars and administrators from around the world.