The Asian American Center is a division of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs at Northeastern. The Center complements the services and programs provided by the following departments on campus:
- African-American Institute
- Disability Resource Center
- International Student and Scholar Institute (ISSI)
- Latino/a Student Cultural
- Center Spiritual Life
- Center University Health and Counseling Services (UHCS)
In addition, the Asian American Center works in collaboration with the Office of Institutional Diversity and Equity to promote the University in its commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action, diversity, and social justice.
If you have been the subject of or a witness to a bias incident, please complete and submit the Bias Incident Report Form to the appropriate office.