At the Center
Asian American Center Lending Library
The Asian American Center houses a small, but growing collection of works by and about Asian Americans. Please click here to view a list of our movies. Stop by the Asian American Center on 109 Hemenway Street to browse, borrow, or view our collection.
Function Space at 109 Hemenway (the Center)
The Asian American Center at Northeastern has several different spaces that are available for student use.
- The Multipurpose Room on the first floor of the Center is open for students to relax, eat lunch, or study. The Multipurpose Room has couches, a tv, and enough seating for 25 to 30 people. This room is also available for student groups to reserve for small meetings or events.
- The Conference Room on the second floor of the Center is open for students to use to study and can also be reserved for small meetings.
- The Third Floor Lounge is cozy and inviting, and can be used for small meetings as well.
- The Center also has a student computer lab, consisting of 4 computers and a printer. This is open for general student use, and is open during standard business hours. This room cannot be reserved for specific functions.
We encourage all students to take advantage of the space and resources available at the Center. In addition to our various activity rooms, we also have a kitchen which is open for student use. If you have specific questions about general use of the Center, please come by and talk to us.
Reserving space at the Asian American Center
In order to reserve a space at the Asian American Center for your group, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, phone number and email address
- The name of your organization
- What room you are requesting
- The date(s) and time(s) of your meeting or event
- What you are reserving the space for (what type of meeting, or event)
- How many people you expect at your meeting
Note: Space can only be reserved during the hours the Center is open. For office hours, click here.
You will receive an email from us to confirm your reservation. If you have questions, please contact us at 617.373.8852 or visit us at the Center at 109 Hemenway St.